Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken with Parmesan-Roasted Green Beans
I was excited for this meal. The baked garlic and brown sugar chicken I had been wanting to try because it sounded and looked so good. The parmesan roasted green beans also looked good. My overall rating of this meal would be 6 out of 10 stars. I was mildly disappointed by this meal. Let’s start with the chicken. I thought it lacked flavor which is saying a lot because garlic has a strong flavor to it. It was easy whip up which is a positive but I was not impressed with the chicken and if I never made it again I wouldn’t be heartbroken. The parmesan roasted green beans were the highlight of this meal. I’m not huge into the green bean scene but Chad loves them so I decided it would be nice to make them for him. These came out very cheesy which is never a bad thing. Again mildly disappointed with this meal. I would probably make the green beans again since they were easy and Chad enjoyed them.
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken tenders (or you can use breasts)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.
Parmesan Roasted Green Beans
What You Need
8 oz of green beans
What To Do
Preheat oven to 400.
In a medium size mixing bowl place green beans ( trim off ends), small amount of oil ( enough to coat beans), pinch of salt and pepper. Mix till everything is covered.
Lay green beans onto a cookie sheet and sprinkle a “healthy” amount of cheese on top
Bake for about 15 – 20 minutes – green beans should be crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
Enjoy ( you can garnish with extra cheese if you like)