Pepperoni Pizza Enchiladas
Let’s be fair I also made a Vegetable Pizza Enchilada since I’m not a pepperoni fan. I found this recipe on pinterest and intrigued me. Basically any variation of a pizza I feel like you can’t screw up. Well I take that back please see my attempts at making a Pizza Quesadilla.
So the pizza enchilada was super easy to make. If I had my vegetables cut up already it probably would have only took 10 minutes to prep the whole meal. I will say something Mission whole wheat tortillas suck. Maybe its my fault for putting the tortillas in the fridge but they stuck together and I had a hard time not ruining the tortillas for this meal. Despite that situation it still turned out good. Chad was extremely please with this meal. I made four for him and he ate them all (which was not my plan to have him eat them all). If you have a picky eater you can never go wrong with anything pizza related!
This recipe was taken from Picky Palate please click here to visit their website for more delicious recipes
- 9 small taco size flour tortillas
- 26 ounce jar pasta or pizza sauce
- 1 package pepperonis
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Other Pizza Topping Ideas
- Bell Pepper
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Blue Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place tortillas onto a plate close by. Pour 1/2 cup pasta sauce into 9×11 inch baking dish, spreading evenly.
- To start layering enchiladas, Spread about 2 tablespoons pasta sauce over center of tortillas. Layer with about 4 pepperoni’s then top with about 2-3 tablespoons of shredded cheese. Roll each tortilla then place seam side down into baking dish. Continue filling and rolling tortillas until all have been placed into the baking dish. Top with remaining sauce spreading evenly then add 3/4 cup shredded cheese then layer with pepperoni and any other pizza toppings you like. Finish with more cheese and bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is hot and melted. Remove and serve.
Makes 8 Servings
Recipe in pictures