Easy Honey Mustard Mozzarella Chicken
I wasn’t sure how this meal would turn out since honey mustard and mozzarella cheese weren’t two things I’d necessarily combine. However, the chicken was really good and very flavorful. The chicken is super easy to make and it only has a few ingredients which is always a favorite of mine! If your short on time this meal is for you!
This recipe was taken from All Recipes please click here to visit the recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- lemon pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half (I didn’t use bacon but you can!)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the chicken breast halves in a baking dish, and drizzle evenly with honey and mustard. Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Bake chicken 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Top each breast half with 2 bacon slice halves, and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Continue baking 10 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear, bacon is crisp, and cheese is bubbly.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 467 | Total Fat: 12.4g | Cholesterol: 95m